If Your Partner Behaves Like This, Then He Is 100% Cheating On You!
Cheating is generally considered the ultimate betrayal and the most difficult issue to bounce back from in a relationship. This is because trust is so critical … it’s the foundation a relationship is built on. If you can’t trust a man to be honest with you, then everything else you try to build together will just fall apart.
It’s natural not to want to admit it could be happening to you, so you may ignore the signs. Or maybe the signs are there and you’re willing to see them, but you don’t even know what to look for.
1. He’s on his phone or online more than usual
2. Cares about his appearance much more than usual
3. He’s suddenly very busy with work
4. He avoids intimacy with you
5. Avoids having sex with you … or wants it all the time
6. He hasn’t taken his online dating profile down
7. He suddenly needs a lot of privacy
8. Hides his finances
9. He picks fights with you
10. He has major mood swings
11. He gets overly defensive when you ask if he’s cheating
12. He stops saying “I love you”
13. His daily routine suddenly changes
14. You smell another woman on him
15. You feel it in your gut
What to Do If You Think He’s Cheating
The fact that you’re wondering if he’s cheating on you is your first crucial sign. Something made you worry. You need to trust your gut!
Now think about the rest of the items on this list. If he’s doing a few of them, it could be a coincidence. Maybe he’s taking extra care with his appearance because he’s in a new position at work and needs to dress to impress, which could also explain why he’s working late so much.
But if he’s doing more than 5 of these things … then something is definitely up.
Either he’s losing interest in you and possibly gaining interest in someone new, or he’s already got someone new and started cheating on you.