Let’s face it: Inner thigh fat can e only killed by doing exercises and effective diet. You need to do the right exercises and the fat will burn, especially the fat on your thighs. Look at the best exercises that burn the inner thigh fat!
– Burpees are an excellent fat-burning exercise. They engage every muscle in your body and are also great for strength-building. Perform them 10-20 times for optimum results.
– The curtsy lunge targets the inner thighs and helps stabilize hips, thereby improving your overall posture. Do 3 sets of 12 to 15 reps.
– Glute kickbacks strengthen your glute muscles. Making sure that your back remains straight and parallel to the floor, kick your heel up toward the ceiling. Hold this position for a few seconds and return to the starting position. Do 10-15 reps on each leg.
– Frog jumps are all about jumping like a frog. However, don’t get misled by their simplicity. This is an extremely effective exercise that engages your quads, glutes, and hip flexors. To burn off that extra fat that makes your inner thighs look unattractive, give frog jumping a shot.
– You can judge the efficacy of this simple exercise by the fact that even the US military uses jumping jacks as a warm-up exercise and to stay fit.
– Side-lying double leg lifts is a variation of the traditional side-lying leg lift where the top leg acts as the resistance while lifting the bottom leg. The added advantage of this exercise is that it not only targets the inner thighs but the outer thighs and obliques as well.
– Sumo squats are effective not only for toning your thighs and butt, but they are also great for getting rid of even the most stubborn belly fat.