The reason why everyone adores this diet is the fact that it is not restrictive and can be practiced by almost anyone.
Have you heard of the Scandi-sense diet? One in 50 people in Scandinavia is currently on this diet, and its author, who is also a mother of 5 children, claims that with her help she lost as much as 40 kg in just 10 months.
How does this diet work?
1. You need to eat 3 meals a day.
2. Each meal consists of 4 portions the size of which should fit your hand, ie each portion should have as much food as it can fit in one fist.
3. Two parts of the meal belong to the vegetables that can be fresh, cooked (or steamed) or baked.
4. The third part of the meal should contain protein, of the type of eggs, fish or meat of your choice.
5. The fourth part, as expected, belongs to carbohydrates – rice, pasta, whole grains or fruit.
It is allowed to use up to 3 tablespoons of oil in each such meal, and if you do not eat carbohydrates for breakfast, you are free to replace them with an additional portion of vegetables or protein.
The most important thing is to have a well-balanced meal, and this diet has no time limit. You can hold it for weeks, months or even years without any problems.
This is just one of the many combinations you can consume during the day:
Breakfast – 2 eggs, boiled broccoli and whole grain toast.
Lunch – Chicken, baked sweet potatoes, stewed zucchini with peppers.
Dinner – Salmon, brown rice, peas, carrots and green beans.
If you find it difficult to stick to your chosen foods at the beginning, you are allowed to include a healthy (but not so caloric) snack between meals.
However, this is a healthy diet, not an instant diet that would lose an unrealistic 12 kg in two weeks.
This is not a magic wand, but a long-term solution that will make you lose weight and keep you healthy and full of energy.